Avoiding Membership In The SBA's "5 Year Failure Small Business Club"Business InsiderThere are many reasons that the US Small Business Administration consistently reports a small business failure rate of well over 50% within the first five years of doing business. Although the SBA gives very broad reasons behind organizations' failures …Read More...
- UBS Second Quarter Profit Shrivels as Trading Revenue Drops – CNBC
- Eight Tips on Starting a Business – Huffington Post
- Business startup tips: How to understand what the market wants – MLive.com
- Entrepreneur (Business Startup) Information Session – Patch
- Startup funds scarce, but early-stage funds rising – Press Herald