Afghan Suspect's Life Marked by Honors, Personal Setbacks
Business Failure While in Florida, Bales started Spartina Investments Inc., a Doral, Florida-based company, with his brother, Mark, and a third man in May 1999, according to state records. The company dissolved 16 months later.
- UBS Second Quarter Profit Shrivels as Trading Revenue Drops – CNBC
- Eight Tips on Starting a Business – Huffington Post
- Business startup tips: How to understand what the market wants – MLive.com
- Entrepreneur (Business Startup) Information Session – Patch
- Startup funds scarce, but early-stage funds rising – Press Herald