UBS said on Tuesday net profit shrank to 425 million Swiss francs ($433 million) from 1.0 billion francs on sharply lower trading revenue and a drop in commissions and fees from clients. As in the first quarter, UBS highlighted that the euro zone debt …Read More...
- UBS Second Quarter Profit Shrivels as Trading Revenue Drops – CNBC
- Eight Tips on Starting a Business – Huffington Post
- Business startup tips: How to understand what the market wants – MLive.com
- Entrepreneur (Business Startup) Information Session – Patch
- Startup funds scarce, but early-stage funds rising – Press Herald